HAI CMCP Solution in Bangladesh
Powerful disinfectant for tooth cavity, infected root canals, periapical infections.
A 5-20% solution in glycerine may be used to treat infection of buccal mucosa.
PD Camphor Mono-Chlorophenol, also known as CMCP, is an active disinfectant for the treatment of infected root-canals & periapical infections.
– Disinfection after pulpectomy
– Treatment of post-traumatic inflammation
– Pulp dressing
Direction for use
– Dry the root-canal thoroughly
– Following a pulpectomy: insert 1 or 2 drops of preparation into the root-canal & allow few minutes for it to take effect. Remove any excess solution with a cotton pellet or an absorbent paper point
– Following the extraction of gangrenous pulp: use as a dressing by inserting into the root-canal with a smooth broach & obturate temporarily. Leave ‘in situ’ for at least 3 days. Make sure the canal is completely disinfected after the period. If this is not the case, repeat the dressing before the final obturation
Store at room temperature between 5°C & 30°C, protected from direct light.