Dental Etching Gel High Standard in Bangladesh
- Etching of dental enamel and dentine prior to application of bonding, composite, light cure, alloy filling.
- Well formulated thixotropic semi gel, optimum etching efficiency.
- Medium viscosity aimed to facilitate wetting and required adhering property. Afterward ringing and washing easily. Angled tips for convenient application.
Mode of use:
- Clean and dry cavity.
- Avoid contact of saliva, blood, or water with the cavity. A rubber dam is recommended. The tooth is rubbed with pumice to remove any pellicles and is washed out. The teeth are rubbed with pumice to remove any pellicles and is washed out.
- The cavity is cut in the usual way.
- A required amount of etching gel is applied at the site.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Wash with water, suction out, and dry.
- The color of dentine should be white after etching.
Complete removal of the gel after use. The gel is corrosive. To be used by dental specialists. For use on the teeth surface. Avoid contact with eyes. If it comes in contact with other body surfaces, wash out immediately with water. Avoid use with patients if hypersensitivity occurs. The color of gel may be changed a bit on prolo9nged storage.
Store in a cool place away from light.